Host your event at the Frick
Looking for the perfect venue for a fairytale wedding or an impressive location for a corporate event? The Frick's unique complex of museums, historic buildings and beautiful gardens will offer a memorable experience for your guests.
This venue is available for $20,000. This location must be tented.
Available for evening rentals only.
The Community Room is available for $1,000
The Community Room, Courtyard and Terrace are available for $2,500
Day and evening rentals available.
The Community Room has AV capabilities, please ask the Frick Event staff for details.
- Coordination of the event with the Frick event staff to ensure all vendors are able to access the site as necessary and adhere to rental event guidelines (we do not provide event planning services)
- Frick Event staff on-site during your event whose function it is to protect Frick property and to be available to answer questions and assist in an emergency.
- Parking in our secured private lot, which includes 75 spaces and 5 handicap-accessible spaces
- Use of on-site restrooms. The location of available restrooms will depend on the rental location.
- Water and electricity
- All outdoor events must be tented using approved vendors
- Contracting with an approved caterer to provide food, beverage and liquor service and staffing for your event
- Contracting with approved vendors to provide event supplies including but not limited to; linens, place settings, glassware, tables and chairs.
- Contracting with vendors to provide additional services such as music and photography
Yes, the Frick offers easily accessible restroom locations throughout the site. For more information about accessiblility at the Frick, please click here.
The Frick offers wheelchairs for visitors and guests. Please let the Frick Event staff know of any special needs in advance of your event.