Join Our Creative Team
Join a talented team of employees who daily draw inspiration from the Frick’s world-class art exhibitions, rich, local history and beautiful grounds and gardens. If you’d like to find your passion and are ready to take that next step, apply for one of the opportunities listed below.
- Sets-up the following for events, meetings and programs:
- Tables, chairs, glasses, cases of alcohol, plates, mugs, etc. necessary to execute a successful event
- During the event, collects garbage and checks the cleanliness of bathrooms, etc.
- Before, during and after an event, works closely with the event support coordinator to determine what assistance is needed
- Once the event is completed, tears-down all tables, chairs, etc. and properly stores them in the predetermined location
- When not working an event, works with the Housekeeping department to ensure that all buildings are kept in a clean and presentable state. Specifics duties include, but are not limited to: vacuuming, washing and scrubbing floors and walls, dry and wet mopping, dusting, emptying trash containers, cleaning and restocking all restrooms
- Handle other duties as requested
- Friendly, helpful disposition
- Trustworthy and reliable individual – clearance of a criminal background check
- The ability to move tables and chairs and follow predetermined floor plans
- The ability to think-on-your-feet
- The ability to work a flexible schedule – nights & weekends
- Physically able to reach all areas of the site as needed to clean as indicated
- Ability to lift at least 50-65lbs.